School Bus Cupcakes
- 24 cupcakes
- 1 – 12 ounce can of Betty Crocker Whipped Frosting, white
- Green food coloring
- Blue food coloring
- Graham crackers
- Black decorating gel
- Chocolate chips
- Red candy pearls
- White candy pearls
- Split the frosting into 2 bowls. Color one with blue, the other with green.
- Frost half of a cupcake with blue, the other half with green. Continue until all cupcakes are frosted.
- Break the graham crackers into 8 pieces.
- With one of the 8 pieces, gently cut with a serrated knife about ¾” lengthwise into the cracker right down the center.
- Then gently cut from the short side in.
- Some crackers may crack in the wrong places so have extra on hand.
- With black decorating gel, put on the bus details.
- Place a white candy pearl up front for the light. A red candy pearl on for the side for the stop sign.
- Place the bus onto the cupcake right in the middle.
- Put 2 chocolate chips on for the wheels.
- Put a small drop of black decorating gel on each chocolate chip. Place the white candy pearl on the gel to finish the tire look.