LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A family event is taking place in La Crosse this weekend.
The 16th annual Riverside Family Fun Fair will be at La Crosse's Veterans Freedom Park. The family fun fair kicks off national tourism week and will feature 26 exhibitors promoting La Crosse tourism.
It will include inflatables, free painting classes,and discounted La crosse Queen crusies.
“The best thing about our riverside family fun fair is that it is to promote the local tourism. we are promoting national tourism week by giving all these opportunities for people to just come and check it out and that's our big focus. Everything is only 50 cents so we want families to come outside and just come see what recreational opportunities are available in La Crosse,” said Explore La Crosse Intern Garrett Paulson.
The family fun fair will take place noon to 4 P.M.
Admission is free and concessions will be available for only 50 cents.
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Wisconsin Democrats view Republican Gov. Walker as beatable
- Man being deported after transit officer asked about status
- Thousands traveling on Memorial Day weekend
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Arcadia hosts annual Broiler Days Parade
- Bauer's Market has busy weekend
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 27, 2017
- Local Radio Shack closing permanently