LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The fourth Burden of Risky Alcohol Use report for La Crosse County was released Thursday.
The report updated the information from the 2015 report and introduces new data on risks, harms, and progress made towards creating a safer community.
According to the report, there has been a significant decline in risky alcohol use among high school students in La Crosse since 2010.
The report highlights the many health issues affecting college students, including alcohol use and addresses binge drinking among adults.
View the complete report here:
- Walker to launch re-election campaign Nov. 5 in Waukesha
- Part of Market Street, La Crosse closed for utility work
- Water-damaged cars from Hurricane Harvey may end up for sale locally
- Wisconsin prison head says more space needed
- Minnesota State considers changing tuition policy
- Watt brothers' Badgers bobblehead unveiled
- Receptionist's family sues over fatal Minnesota school blast
- Iowa City bans smoking, chewing tobacco in all city parks
- Search to resume for missing boater
- Uncertainty reigns ahead of new health care sign-up period