LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An annual lesson in just about any outdoor activity your kids can think of is moving locations this year.
The Youth Outdoor Fest will be at Veteran's Freedom Park by West Copeland in La Crosse this weekend instead of at Pettibone Park.
Pettibone is still partially underwater.
The event on Saturday is put on by the Parks and Rec Department and includes things like fishing, biking, geocaching, and an air rifle range.
"It's a four hour summer camp is what it boils down to. They can try anything and everything you can possibly want to do outside," said coordinator Dave Erickson.
Youth Outdoor Fest goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday.
Again, it's at Veteran's Freedom Park and it's free to attend.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration