LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - An annual lesson in just about any outdoor activity your kids can think of is moving locations this year.
The Youth Outdoor Fest will be at Veteran's Freedom Park by West Copeland in La Crosse this weekend instead of at Pettibone Park.
Pettibone is still partially underwater.
The event on Saturday is put on by the Parks and Rec Department and includes things like fishing, biking, geocaching, and an air rifle range.
"It's a four hour summer camp is what it boils down to. They can try anything and everything you can possibly want to do outside," said coordinator Dave Erickson.
Youth Outdoor Fest goes from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Saturday.
Again, it's at Veteran's Freedom Park and it's free to attend.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting