LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While Sunday was a day to celebrate moms, it's also the start of National Women's Health Week.
It's an effort put together by Options clinic to raise awareness about women's health. This is the 6th year Options has participated. Activities will be held throughout the week in order to draw attention to the cause.
Although the attention is for community awareness,. it aims to effect women directly. "It's drawing attention so that every woman in our community takes a moment to stop and think about,. am I doing everything," said Tara Johnson, La Crosse County Board Chair.
For more information on events or women's health, you can go to Options Clinic website
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore
- Local event helps connect military families
- Dayton's State of the State will set stage for 2017 session
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- La Crosse County proposing tourism tax
- You participated in the Women's March. Now what?