LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While Sunday was a day to celebrate moms, it's also the start of National Women's Health Week.
It's an effort put together by Options clinic to raise awareness about women's health. This is the 6th year Options has participated. Activities will be held throughout the week in order to draw attention to the cause.
Although the attention is for community awareness,. it aims to effect women directly. "It's drawing attention so that every woman in our community takes a moment to stop and think about,. am I doing everything," said Tara Johnson, La Crosse County Board Chair.
For more information on events or women's health, you can go to Options Clinic website
- Evers, Holtz win primary for state school superintendent
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- Padesky, Dutton move on in city council primary
- Radtke, Schaumberg advance in Trempealeau Co. judge primary
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 21, 2017
- Adaptive Sports League wraps up winter season with floor hockey tourney
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse