LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - While Sunday was a day to celebrate moms, it's also the start of National Women's Health Week.
It's an effort put together by Options clinic to raise awareness about women's health. This is the 6th year Options has participated. Activities will be held throughout the week in order to draw attention to the cause.
Although the attention is for community awareness,. it aims to effect women directly. "It's drawing attention so that every woman in our community takes a moment to stop and think about,. am I doing everything," said Tara Johnson, La Crosse County Board Chair.
For more information on events or women's health, you can go to Options Clinic website
- Proposed bill aims to bring veterans into agriculture
- Wisconsin 2016 job gain smallest in 6 years
- Small school graduates four sets of twins
- La Crosse Loggers host open house at newly renovated Lumberyard
- Community shares Memorial Day plans, traditions
- Wet weather delays crop planting
- La Crosse Central holds 95th Memorial Day ceremony
- Onalaska removing brick crosswalks on Highway 35
- News 8 Sports Round Up- May 26, 2017
- La Crosse school officials prepare for Summer Food Service Program