APPLETON, Wis. (AP) -- Police say a 95-year-old woman has died after being struck by a vehicle that rolled back on a sloped drive at St. Pius X Catholic Church after morning Mass.
The Post-Crescent of Appleton reports (http://bit.ly/mpjR59 ) a woman pulled up to the entrance of the church, but it rolled backward as she got out.
The driver was dragged with the car, which struck three people. The 95-year-old woman was one of the three.
The driver and the two other people hit by the car were taken to a local hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
Police have not yet released the names of those involved. The accident happened about 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract