VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A car crash on State Highway 35, south of Genoa sent one woman to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries early Wednesday morning.
Amoda A. Osman, 29, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, was driving northbound on State Highway 35 when her car left the roadway hitting a mailbox, several trees, and a power pole, according to the Vernon Country Sheriff's Office.
Osman's airbag went off. She was transported to Gunderson Lutheran Hospital where she was treated.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office was assisted at the scene by Genoa Fire Department and Genoa First Responders.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners