VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - A car crash on State Highway 35, south of Genoa sent one woman to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries early Wednesday morning.
Amoda A. Osman, 29, of Sioux Falls, South Dakota, was driving northbound on State Highway 35 when her car left the roadway hitting a mailbox, several trees, and a power pole, according to the Vernon Country Sheriff's Office.
Osman's airbag went off. She was transported to Gunderson Lutheran Hospital where she was treated.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office was assisted at the scene by Genoa Fire Department and Genoa First Responders.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Urban Beekeeping
- New breast cancer detection soon offered at Mayo Clinic in La Crosse