LA CROSSE, WI - A woman was injured in a crash on the corner of South Avenue (Highway 35) and West Avenue in La Crosse on Wednesday afternoon.
Our news 8 crew on scene said a Buick La Crosse hit a stoplight, which fell on a car at Autosport- luxury and performance motors at about 12:30 p.m.
Three cars at Autosport were damaged in the crash. There is no word yet on what caused the crash.
Traffic from West Ave. to Green Bay Street was stopped for a short while so crews could help the victims.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration