LA CROSSE, WI - A woman was injured in a crash on the corner of South Avenue (Highway 35) and West Avenue in La Crosse on Wednesday afternoon.
Our news 8 crew on scene said a Buick La Crosse hit a stoplight, which fell on a car at Autosport- luxury and performance motors at about 12:30 p.m.
Three cars at Autosport were damaged in the crash. There is no word yet on what caused the crash.
Traffic from West Ave. to Green Bay Street was stopped for a short while so crews could help the victims.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands