APPLETON, Wis. (AP) - Two of the three defendants charged with fatally shooting a Greenville woman are due in Outagamie County Circuit Court.
Dianna Siveny and her daughter Kandi are accused in the 2007 death of 30-year-old Lara Plamann. Investigators say the Sivenys and a third woman plotted to kill Plamann. The third woman charged in the case, Rosie Campbell pleaded not guilty on Friday.
A criminal complaint says Campbell told authorities that she watched Kandi Siveny kill Plamann for her mother, who thought Plamann was cheating on her.
WLUK-TV says the Sivenys are expected to enter pleas Monday.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial