APPLETON, Wis. (AP) - Two of the three defendants charged with fatally shooting a Greenville woman are due in Outagamie County Circuit Court.
Dianna Siveny and her daughter Kandi are accused in the 2007 death of 30-year-old Lara Plamann. Investigators say the Sivenys and a third woman plotted to kill Plamann. The third woman charged in the case, Rosie Campbell pleaded not guilty on Friday.
A criminal complaint says Campbell told authorities that she watched Kandi Siveny kill Plamann for her mother, who thought Plamann was cheating on her.
WLUK-TV says the Sivenys are expected to enter pleas Monday.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Police: Student critically hurt in Kenosha school stabbing
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Alcohol use among Wisconsin senior citizens on the rise
- Dayton names new Minnesota State Lottery director
- Walker hopes Trump's tough talk catches Canada's attention