MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Madison police say a woman tried to shoot her husband but the gun misfired.
The 46-year-old man woke up last Saturday to see a revolver pointed at him. A police spokesman tells The Capital Times the man's wife smashed his cellphone after seeing some text messages on it, and then pulled the trigger.
The gun didn't fire, and the husband took the gun away and emptied it.
Police say the woman threw some pots and pans at her husband, then got into an SUV to leave. The man's car was parked behind her SUV, so she started ramming the car.
Officers arrived and arrested the 46-year-old woman. She was taken to the Dane County Jail.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest