MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Madison police say a woman tried to shoot her husband but the gun misfired.
The 46-year-old man woke up last Saturday to see a revolver pointed at him. A police spokesman tells The Capital Times the man's wife smashed his cellphone after seeing some text messages on it, and then pulled the trigger.
The gun didn't fire, and the husband took the gun away and emptied it.
Police say the woman threw some pots and pans at her husband, then got into an SUV to leave. The man's car was parked behind her SUV, so she started ramming the car.
Officers arrived and arrested the 46-year-old woman. She was taken to the Dane County Jail.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Young students urge high schoolers to be safe during prom
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting