WAUKESHA, Wis. (AP) - A Waukesha woman is accused of making false 911 calls to try to get out of traffic tickets.
Aisha Jackson is charged with seven counts of making false emergency calls. Investigators say each time Jackson was pulled over she would call 911 while officers were checking her record or processing her information.
Officers would leave the scene of the traffic stop to investigate the 911 activity, only to find there was no emergency.
WISN-TV reports investigators say they eventually linked the calls to Jackson.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser