MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Justice Pat Roggensack and Ed Fallone are disagreeing over which one of them has the better experience in the race for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Both candidates made their arguments during a debate Friday at the state Bar Association in advance of the April 2 election.
Roggensack says her 17 years' experience as a judge make her the better candidate. Fallone is a Marquette University law professor and has never worked as a judge. He says he brings a breadth of experience to the court.
Fallone says experience isn't the key issue in the race, but rather the way the court is operating. He says the court is dysfunctional and Roggensack is partially to blame.
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Course teaches Somali culture in central Minnesota
- News 8 Sports Round Up- April 29, 2017
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership