MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Justice Pat Roggensack and Ed Fallone are disagreeing over which one of them has the better experience in the race for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Both candidates made their arguments during a debate Friday at the state Bar Association in advance of the April 2 election.
Roggensack says her 17 years' experience as a judge make her the better candidate. Fallone is a Marquette University law professor and has never worked as a judge. He says he brings a breadth of experience to the court.
Fallone says experience isn't the key issue in the race, but rather the way the court is operating. He says the court is dysfunctional and Roggensack is partially to blame.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Icy weather brings danger
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse