MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Wisconsin's recall candidates are due to turn in another round of campaign finance reports.
The candidates are required to turn in reports covering their receipts and spending from Jan. 1 through April 23 to the state Government Accountability Board by midnight Monday.
The reports will be the last ones before the May 8 primary. The general election is set for June 5.
Democrats are trying to oust Gov. Scott Walker and five other Republicans from office as payback for Walker's contentious law stripping most public workers of nearly all their union rights.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- UnitedHealth tops Street 4Q forecasts
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion