MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating a murder-suicide at an assisted living center.
Police say it happened about 5 p.m. Monday at the Cameo Care Center on Milwaukee's south side.
Police say the victims are a 59-year-old woman who lived at the center and a 56-year-old man. Their names were not immediately released.
Authorities say the two knew each other.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day