MILWAUKEE (AP) - Milwaukee police are investigating a murder-suicide at an assisted living center.
Police say it happened about 5 p.m. Monday at the Cameo Care Center on Milwaukee's south side.
Police say the victims are a 59-year-old woman who lived at the center and a 56-year-old man. Their names were not immediately released.
Authorities say the two knew each other.
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- Nebraska, Iowa Guard troops assigned inauguration duties
- E. Iowa man charged in death of woman killed by cannon
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge