MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - The governor's mansion will be open for holiday tours next month.
According to the governor's office, the tours include a view of the main rooms on the first floor and a brief description of the decorations, including six Christmas trees.
The 2-hour tours, which are free, start Dec. 5 and run through Dec. 15.
Gov. Scott Walker is encouraging participants to bring a non-perishable food item for Second Harvest.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather