MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - The governor's mansion will be open for holiday tours next month.
According to the governor's office, the tours include a view of the main rooms on the first floor and a brief description of the decorations, including six Christmas trees.
The 2-hour tours, which are free, start Dec. 5 and run through Dec. 15.
Gov. Scott Walker is encouraging participants to bring a non-perishable food item for Second Harvest.
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Adams joins Nelson as latest question in Packers WR group
- Man arrested in apparent Hibbing homicide
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing