MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The state Department of Natural Resources is planning a workshop for prospective fishing instructors.
The workshop is set for Feb. 16 at Devil's Lake State Park. DNR experts will train people who wish to become instructors and fishing mentors. Adults who complete the workshop can get certified as angler education instructors and teach fishing programs in their own communities.
The session is free but the DNR requires a $15 fee to ensure attendance. Participants will get their money back at the end of the workshop.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death