LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - A Wisconsin company says it's buying Midwest Metals Recycling of Omaha.
The Lincoln Journal Star says Sadoff Iron & Metal Co. already has a scrap metal operation in Lincoln. Sadoff says it will take over Midwest Metals by the end of September. The sale terms were not disclosed.
Midwest Metals was founded in 1991 as an aluminum can recycler and expanded into recycling other metals.
Sadoff Iron & Metal is part of Sadoff & Rudoy Industries, LLP, which is based in Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners