LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - After a tough loss to Duke in the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship game in Indianapolis Monday night, Badgers players took to Twitter to thank fans and express their disappointment.
Wisconsin lost to Duke 68-63.
Seniors Traevon Jackson, Duje Dukan, Josh Gasser, and Frank Kaminsky have just played in their final season with the Badgers.
Junior Sam Dekker said he is going to take some time to think about whether to leave early for the NBA. It sounds like sophomore Nigel Hayes will return.
Scroll down for tweets sent by the players after the game.32232962
- La Crosse man arrested for armed robbery, police looking for another
- Neighborhood revitalization projects in full swing this year
- Local fire departments work to hire, retain firefighters
- Man wanted for retail theft leads area authorities on high speed chase
- Poll finds no consensus on Wisconsin roads funding
- Drug and alcohol prevention program expanding to local schools
- Onalaska hires new City Administrator
- Wisconsin fugitive convicted of kidnapping Michigan student
- Police: 2 critically hurt in Wisconsin shooting
- Majority of Wisconsin voters want to keep health care law