DEERFIELD, Wis. (AP) - A Dane County nonprofit will be marching in the presidential inauguration parade in Washington, D.C. next month.
Deerfield nonprofit At Ease is a horse therapy group for soldiers, veterans and their families.
WMTV-TV reports the group was chosen to walk among the first few groups in President Barack Obama's second-term procession on Jan. 21.
The group started about three years ago at Freedom Stables and will send three riders and three horses to the parade.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death