DEERFIELD, Wis. (AP) - A Dane County nonprofit will be marching in the presidential inauguration parade in Washington, D.C. next month.
Deerfield nonprofit At Ease is a horse therapy group for soldiers, veterans and their families.
WMTV-TV reports the group was chosen to walk among the first few groups in President Barack Obama's second-term procession on Jan. 21.
The group started about three years ago at Freedom Stables and will send three riders and three horses to the parade.
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- La Crosse Recycling Fair begins this Sunday
- ‘Youth & Government Day' offers students insight into local government