LAKE DELTON, Wis. - Sauk County dispatchers said a 64-year-old man fell out of a roller coaster at Mount Olympus in the Wisconsin Dells Thursday night.
Dispatchers said the man fell 15 to 20 feet and landed on the floor.
A Mount Olympus employee said the man fell off the Opa roller coaster at the theme park, which is in a building behind the water park. The theme park is closed, but the water park is still open.
Officials said the man was not moving but he was breathing when they took the 911 call around 5:35 p.m.
The man was transported to St. Clare's hospital in Baraboo, and was then transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital, authorities said.
Lake Delton police said this is not a criminal investigation, but the incident will be investigated by the Wisconsin Department of Occupational Safety and Health.
According to a release, Mount Olympus staff members have been very cooperative.
- Holmen homicide suspect pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Turnout hits 8 percent in Wisconsin superintendent race
- Powerball jackpot tops $400 million for 1st time in months
- Businesses gather for discussion on possible new tax
- Students learn robotics at Trane in La Crosse
- The guitar that will build a La Crosse home
- Representative Kind hears from local voters in La Crosse
- Iowa House panel OKs medical marijuana oil bill
- Minnesota man gets 2 year sentence for lying in terror case
- Email shows Holtz was counting on 'reform group' to help