MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is looking for entries in its Great Lakes photo contest.
Photos of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior as well as their tributaries, wetlands and harbor towns in all seasons are eligible. Entries must be received by Feb. 2.
Winning entries will be featured in a four-color calendar available at the Wisconsin State Fair and for download.
The DNR received more than 500 photos of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior last year.
Submission instructions are available on the DNR's website.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.