MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is looking for entries in its Great Lakes photo contest.
Photos of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior as well as their tributaries, wetlands and harbor towns in all seasons are eligible. Entries must be received by Feb. 2.
Winning entries will be featured in a four-color calendar available at the Wisconsin State Fair and for download.
The DNR received more than 500 photos of Lake Michigan and Lake Superior last year.
Submission instructions are available on the DNR's website.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Study: Wisconsin will face water infrastructure problem
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather