WINONA, Minn. (WKBT) - It was an exciting weekend in Wisconsin sports as the Badgers earned their way into the NCAA Final Four. That means their logo is all over gear being produced by WinCraft in Winona.
Employees started creating the designs around 5:30 Monday morning. Those designs are being printed on banners, pennants, and decals.
They make about 25 different products including some individualized for each team. And this year, one of those products will be seen across the nation. "This year is the first year that we're on court for the NCAA. We're on court for the Final Four, all games and now for the upcoming three games there's a special final four towel that was made with the Final Four logo on it," said Dave Schipper from WinCraft.
Wisconsin takes on Kentucky on Saturday night. Tip off is at about 7:45 p.m.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.