MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin had a $2 million winner and two $10,000 winners in Wednesday night's Powerball jackpot drawing.
A $2 million winning ticket was sold at a Kwik Trip in Eau Claire
A $10,000 winning ticket was sold at a Sparta Kwik Trip. Another ticket worth $10,000 was sold in Stevens Point.
Winners have 180 days from the date of the drawing to come forward and claim their prizes.
The person who bought the $2 million dollar Powerball ticket in Eau Claire has to validate their ticket at the Lottery's headquarters in Madison.
Nobody won the jackpot, so Saturday night's Powerball jackpot now stands at an estimated $60 million.
- Taking one for the city: La Crosse boy cleans up skate park
- Local family shares story of premature birth
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- Onalaska High School students plan 5K for good cause
- Ninth annual Earth Fair attracts local families
- Coulee Council on Addictions announces plans for new building