MADISON, Wis. - Wisconsin had a $2 million winner and two $10,000 winners in Wednesday night's Powerball jackpot drawing.
A $2 million winning ticket was sold at a Kwik Trip in Eau Claire
A $10,000 winning ticket was sold at a Sparta Kwik Trip. Another ticket worth $10,000 was sold in Stevens Point.
Winners have 180 days from the date of the drawing to come forward and claim their prizes.
The person who bought the $2 million dollar Powerball ticket in Eau Claire has to validate their ticket at the Lottery's headquarters in Madison.
Nobody won the jackpot, so Saturday night's Powerball jackpot now stands at an estimated $60 million.
- The Latest: Walker proposes new welfare work requirements
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser
- Parents accused of starving teen daughter plead not guilty
- State agency highlights climate change, 2 others ignore