LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - At Noon on Tuesday, a WIND CHILL ADVISORY will replace the wind chill warning until 9 a.m. on Wednesday. Wind chills of -20 to -35 are possible.
StormTeam 8 Meteorologist Bill Graul said we'll see lots of sun again Tuesday, but it will remain frigid with highs right around zero. Some area businesses are closing or cancelling events due to the weather.
Looking ahead, on Thursday the Coulee
Be sure to LIKE WKBT StormTeam 8 Weather on Facebook for the latest updates on the arctic blast.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.