MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has two new air engineers who will specialize in sand mine environmental compliance.
Tanner Connors is stationed in the DNR's Eau Claire office. He will handle sand mine issues in Clark, Eau Claire, Jackson, northern Trempealeau and Wood counties.
Frederick Myron Smith is based in the DNR's La Crosse office. He will handle Crawford, Juneau, Monroe and southern Trempealeau counties.
Both started their jobs earlier this month.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather