MADISON, Wis. (AP) - The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has two new air engineers who will specialize in sand mine environmental compliance.
Tanner Connors is stationed in the DNR's Eau Claire office. He will handle sand mine issues in Clark, Eau Claire, Jackson, northern Trempealeau and Wood counties.
Frederick Myron Smith is based in the DNR's La Crosse office. He will handle Crawford, Juneau, Monroe and southern Trempealeau counties.
Both started their jobs earlier this month.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners
- Representative Kind outlines goals for congressional session
- Debate over medical marijuana continues in Wisconsin
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion Hunt Clues 2017
- Peaches and cheese: Governors place bet on Falcons-Packers