LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Western Technical College is ending its Lifelong Learning program.
This fall courses will be the last classroom-style personal enrichment, non-credit classed offered at Western.
The program offered non-credit classes to the community for things like basic photography, Spanish, even learning how to use an iPad.
The college is ending the program because of declining attendance and financial reasons. For-credit courses will still be offered through Western.
If you have questions about the changes to Lifelong Learning program, you can contact Amy Thornton at (608) 785-9262 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff