LA CROSSE, WI (WKBT) - Western Technical College is ending its Lifelong Learning program.
This fall courses will be the last classroom-style personal enrichment, non-credit classed offered at Western.
The program offered non-credit classes to the community for things like basic photography, Spanish, even learning how to use an iPad.
The college is ending the program because of declining attendance and financial reasons. For-credit courses will still be offered through Western.
If you have questions about the changes to Lifelong Learning program, you can contact Amy Thornton at (608) 785-9262 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death