WEST ALLIS, Wis. (AP) - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review allegations of sexual assault against a West Allis police detective.
WTMJ-AM says the officer was arrested Wednesday on possible charges of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office.
Details of the allegations were not released.
- City crews busy repairing potholes
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Local hospital expands suicide screening
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found!
- Wisconsin unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- 13-year-old charged with attempted murder in Fort Dodge
- Gundersen warns against travelling to Zika-impacted areas
- Todd English named Firefighter of the Year for 2016