WEST ALLIS, Wis. (AP) - The Milwaukee County District Attorney's Office will review allegations of sexual assault against a West Allis police detective.
WTMJ-AM says the officer was arrested Wednesday on possible charges of fourth-degree sexual assault and misconduct in public office.
Details of the allegations were not released.
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Bill would let victims, witnesses block body camera releases
- Man accused of trying to kill girlfriend faces sentencing
- Giving Motherhood a microphone
- Suspect in Vernon Co. standoff in custody
- Vikings say goodbye to Adrian Peterson, will see him Week 1 vs Saints
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles