LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin made a stop in La Crosse Wednesday.
Sen. Baldwin attended a Gang Resistance Education and Training graduation. Sen. Baldwin talks about the impact those programs have on kids.
After the GREAT graduation, Sen. Baldwin toured Chart Industries in La Crosse. In the interview, Baldwin talks about the importance of manufacturing in Wisconsin, and the future of manufacturing jobs.
The Supreme Court has been in the news lately with their recent ruling on the Hobby Lobby case. Senator Baldwin gives her reaction.
And finally, Senator Baldwin talks about the gridlock in Washington, D.C. and whether she is comfortable with the use of Executive Orders by President Obama.
- Lawmakers push for hemp comeback in Wisconsin
- Senate to vote on ending ban on Sunday liquor sales
- VITA program helping people file their taxes
- Flight attendant charged in fake bomb threat signs plea deal
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Whitewater High School evacuated because of suspicious package
- Area prospective home buyers learning basics
- Officers fired upon in Milwaukee
- Minnesota cop expected to plead not guilty in man's death
- Viterbo celebrates one year of 'Service Saturdays'