LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin made a stop in La Crosse Wednesday.
Sen. Baldwin attended a Gang Resistance Education and Training graduation. Sen. Baldwin talks about the impact those programs have on kids.
After the GREAT graduation, Sen. Baldwin toured Chart Industries in La Crosse. In the interview, Baldwin talks about the importance of manufacturing in Wisconsin, and the future of manufacturing jobs.
The Supreme Court has been in the news lately with their recent ruling on the Hobby Lobby case. Senator Baldwin gives her reaction.
And finally, Senator Baldwin talks about the gridlock in Washington, D.C. and whether she is comfortable with the use of Executive Orders by President Obama.
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Wisconsin's youth prison hit with another lawsuit
- Minnesota lawmaker aims to make it harder to avoid vaccines
- 2-year-old Milwaukee boy accidentally shoots self
- The Latest: Lawmakers work through the night on state budget
- Man pleads not guilty in deadly Iowa jail escape
- Man accused of killing parents, sister, pleads not guilty
- Senators want hearing aids available over the counter
- Iowa man found mentally fit to stand trial in double murder
- Iowa court offices to be closed Friday due to budget cuts