LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Wisconsin Senator Tammy Baldwin made a stop in La Crosse Wednesday.
Sen. Baldwin attended a Gang Resistance Education and Training graduation. Sen. Baldwin talks about the impact those programs have on kids.
After the GREAT graduation, Sen. Baldwin toured Chart Industries in La Crosse. In the interview, Baldwin talks about the importance of manufacturing in Wisconsin, and the future of manufacturing jobs.
The Supreme Court has been in the news lately with their recent ruling on the Hobby Lobby case. Senator Baldwin gives her reaction.
And finally, Senator Baldwin talks about the gridlock in Washington, D.C. and whether she is comfortable with the use of Executive Orders by President Obama.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests