GREEN BAY, WI (AP) - The halftime entertainment at the Packers preseason game will feature kids from the Waukesha Youth Football League.
It's part of the Packers' recognition of USA Football Month. The teams will also be on the field during the national anthem.
The Packers have donated more than 3,000 tickets to youth football leagues throughout Wisconsin for the team's home preseason games.
The team reminds fans about the enhanced safety measures, which limit the type and size of bags and stadium seats that can be carried into Lambeau Field.
A replica of Lambeau Field made of Legos will also be on display in the atrium. It was constructed by Milwaukee School of Engineering students.
Friday's game is against the Seahawks.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather