GREEN BAY, WI (AP) - The halftime entertainment at the Packers preseason game will feature kids from the Waukesha Youth Football League.
It's part of the Packers' recognition of USA Football Month. The teams will also be on the field during the national anthem.
The Packers have donated more than 3,000 tickets to youth football leagues throughout Wisconsin for the team's home preseason games.
The team reminds fans about the enhanced safety measures, which limit the type and size of bags and stadium seats that can be carried into Lambeau Field.
A replica of Lambeau Field made of Legos will also be on display in the atrium. It was constructed by Milwaukee School of Engineering students.
Friday's game is against the Seahawks.
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- UPDATE: Suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Icy weather brings danger
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing