LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Highway 33 in La Crosse was closed for several hours after rain washed out part of the road.
The washout was on Highway 33 at Hagen Road. A large hole can be seen in the road making it impassable.
Authorities closed the road and traffic was diverted through pleasant valley estates as crews filled the hole.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death