MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker is traveling to Texas to meet with Chinese investors at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
Walker's spokesman Cullen Werwie says Walker and Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Florida Gov. Rick Scott are all scheduled to meet with the Chinese investors. Walker is attending the meeting with Paul Jadin, the head of Wisconsin's economic development arm who announced Thursday he was resigning at the end of next month.
Werwie says Walker is leaving Wisconsin for the meeting Thursday night and returning later Friday.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants
- Minnesota residents help homeless man
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm