MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker is traveling to Texas to meet with Chinese investors at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas.
Walker's spokesman Cullen Werwie says Walker and Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Florida Gov. Rick Scott are all scheduled to meet with the Chinese investors. Walker is attending the meeting with Paul Jadin, the head of Wisconsin's economic development arm who announced Thursday he was resigning at the end of next month.
Werwie says Walker is leaving Wisconsin for the meeting Thursday night and returning later Friday.
- Historic building project complete; now includes affordable housing
- Onalaska authorities continue to search for man on the run
- 'Candy Man' agrees to surrender medical license
- Wisconsin DPI considers easing license requirements to ease teacher shortage
- Annual Iverson Freking Awards handed out at luncheon
- Assembly speaker says his job is harder than governor's
- Alternative transportation forum looks to the future
- Highway 53 steering committee considering options for corridor development
- Toyota donates nearly $15,000 to La Crosse YWCA
- Buzz's Bikes building still looking for new owners