MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to speak about his state budget before a meeting of more than 1,000 business leaders across Wisconsin.
Walker is speaking Wednesday at the annual "Business Day" meeting organized by Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce.
The speech comes exactly one week before Walker is to unveil his next two-year state budget. He has already promised it will include an income tax cut, but he has not revealed the details of how that will be structured.
Walker has also been unveiling other parts of his plan in recent days, including spending on a variety of workforce and economic development initiatives.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract