MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker is scheduled to speak about his state budget before a meeting of more than 1,000 business leaders across Wisconsin.
Walker is speaking Wednesday at the annual "Business Day" meeting organized by Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce.
The speech comes exactly one week before Walker is to unveil his next two-year state budget. He has already promised it will include an income tax cut, but he has not revealed the details of how that will be structured.
Walker has also been unveiling other parts of his plan in recent days, including spending on a variety of workforce and economic development initiatives.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Two additional suspects in Tomah high speed chase arrested
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion