MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Organizers of a recall targeting Republican Gov. Scott Walker says they don't know yet whether their effort will also include Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch.
Ryan Lawler is co-chair of United Wisconsin, a coalition group that is organizing the recall against Walker. Lawler said Tuesday that no decisions have been made yet on whether the recall will be for both Walker and Kleefisch or just Walker.
The Government Accountability Board has requested an opinion from the attorney general's office on how a recall against the governor would affect the lieutenant governor.
Candidates for governor and lieutenant governor run on the same ticket in Wisconsin. But recall petitions are taken out against just one office holder at a time.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse celebrates Arbor Day with a tree planting
- News 8 Sports Round Up-April 28, 2017
- Community leaders observe Workers Memorial Day
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- APNewsBreak: Syrian who sued Trump brings family to US