MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Gov. Scott Walker will host a summit for small business owners in November.
Walker says the goal is to improve the relationship small businesses have with the state government. Walker plans to bring members of his cabinet to the event to interact with the business people.
The first small business summit was held last year in Green Bay. This year's will be Nov. 8 in La Crosse.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration