MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- - Gov. Scott Walker will host a summit for small business owners in November.
Walker says the goal is to improve the relationship small businesses have with the state government. Walker plans to bring members of his cabinet to the event to interact with the business people.
The first small business summit was held last year in Green Bay. This year's will be Nov. 8 in La Crosse.
- Popular Netflix series starts suicide conversation
- Area climate activists voice their opinions over Trump's policies
- Local police, organization work to reduce excessive drinking behavior
- Road closures in La Crosse this weekend
- Get rid of your unused or unwanted prescription medications this Saturday
- La Crosse marshland gets a cleanup
- La Crosse Neighbors Day moves ahead with new leadership
- ATF lets some Minnesota gun buyers skip background checks
- Farms' thirst for water roils Wisconsin's central sands
- Minnesota city to unleash goats on invasive plants