MADISON, Wis. (AP) - Gov. Scott Walker will be the keynote speaker at the Prescott Bush Awards Dinner in Connecticut.
The May 20 event is billed as the Connecticut Republican Party's biggest event.
Walker's appearance there is just one in a long line of speaking engagements he has planned in the coming weeks outside of Wisconsin, fueling speculation that he's preparing for a run for president in 2016.
He is scheduled to be the featured speaker at the April 30 Reagan Day Dinner event in Fayetteville, Ark. On May 23, he is scheduled to headline a Republican fundraising dinner in Iowa.
On June 9 he is going to Beverly Hills, Calif., for a Republican Jewish Coalition fundraiser.
Last month he was a featured speaker at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather