LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Neuroscientist Richard Davidson talked about his research that inspired the La Crosse Compassion Project to more than 500 people at Viterbo University on June 3.
Davidson told the audience at the "La Crosse Compassion Project Live!" that compassion is best learned as a skill and "Communities like La Crosse are investing in ways I think will pay off as children develop."
Above you'll be able to watch Davidson's entire speech from the event.
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- ‘Can we just go to jail?' suspected drunken driver asks police
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash
- Wisconsin transportation officials to discuss audit
- LIVE Decorah Eagle Cam
- Green Bay's mayor survives removal petition
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Minnesota churches prepare to house immigrants