LA CROSSE, Wis. -- A La Crosse show choir will soon have its talents showcased on national television.
VH1 has given the green light to the new series "Grand River Singers Project" featuring the La Crosse group of the same name.
A crew from Tremendous! Entertainment, Inc. followed the choir for several weeks earlier this year, filming their practices and performances.
VH1 says the Grand River Singers have "cliques, jealousy and love that all blend together in this quirky musical family."
"Grand River Singers Project" is scheduled to air Friday nights starting January 2013.15965010
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather