LA CROSSE, Wis. -- A La Crosse show choir will soon have its talents showcased on national television.
VH1 has given the green light to the new series "Grand River Singers Project" featuring the La Crosse group of the same name.
A crew from Tremendous! Entertainment, Inc. followed the choir for several weeks earlier this year, filming their practices and performances.
VH1 says the Grand River Singers have "cliques, jealousy and love that all blend together in this quirky musical family."
"Grand River Singers Project" is scheduled to air Friday nights starting January 2013.15965010
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Tomah police asking for help following morning high-speed chase
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local bar burglarized
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser
- Annual bridal expo prepares for wedding season
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area billion dollar company plans for joint venture