VERNON COUNTY, Wis. - Vernon County Crime Stoppers and the Ontario Police Department are asking for the public's help finding the person(s) responsible for breaking into the Grace Community Church on Wednesday, July 10.
Authorities say the church in the village of Ontario was broken into before 9 a.m. on July 10.
The suspect(s) will have a cut to their hand/arm or stomach area, according to the Vernon County Crime Stoppers.
If you saw anyone in or around the Grace Community Church before 9 a.m. on July 10 or have information on this incident, contact the Vernon County Crime Stoppers at (608) 637-8477.
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Herberger's to move into former Macy's location at Valley View Mall
- Bill banning abortion coverage for state workers up for vote
- Education accountability bill up for committee vote
- Hate crime lawsuit settled in northern Iowa
- Milwaukee Bucks settle lawsuit over cheerleader pay
- Holmen man in custody after armed robbery and 5-hour standoff
- Crews search Mississippi River for missing U of M student