HILLSBORO, Wis. (WKBT) - Two men are sent to the hospital following a single-vehicle crash in Vernon County Saturday night.
The Vernon County Sheriff's Office says 24-year-old Michael Antill of Hillsboro was driving south on Highway 80, just north of Beaver Creek Drive, when he lost control and went off the road. A passenger, 30-year-old Michael Hoeppner of Sullivan, was ejected as the vehicle rolled multiple times.
According to the Sheriff, the vehicle landed upright in the eastbound ditch. Both Antill and Hoeppner were taken to St. Joseph Hospital in Hillsboro. Antill was treated and released, while Hoeppner was later taken to Gundersen Health System, where he's being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
According to the report, Antill was wearing his seatbelt at the time of the crash, while it appears Hoeppner was not.
The Sheriff says alcohol was a factor in the crash, which is still under investigation.
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.