LA CROSSE, Wis. - Librarians usually tell kids to keep it down, but that wasn't the case at UW-La Crosse Monday. It was the annual 'Finals Scream' on campus.
Chancellor Joe Gow led students, faculty, and staff in a minute long shout.
It's something the campus librarians put together to help relieve some of the stress students are facing during final exams which Chancellor Gow says goes beyond the tests.20137908
"Some of them are going to be graduating and they're worried about finding a job, the economy, and what the world looks like, so we know there's a lot of anxiety so it's nice to take a moment and say, yeah, let's let a little of that out," said Chancellor Gow.
Finals at UW-L run through Friday evening.
- Local event helps connect military families
- De Soto Area Lions Club promoting grant for flood victims
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Minnesota GOP charts new course in response to protests