LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - University of Wisconsin-La Crosse presented the family of Neala Frye with an honorary degree on Sunday.
Frye passed away from hypothermia this past February in Onalaska. The La Crosse County medical examiner said alcohol contributed to her death. Frye would have been a senior.
Friends created the Neala Frye Scholarship for marketing students in her honor.
- Assignment: Education - Advanced Placement Program Growing
- La Crosse distribution facility to close
- Icy weather brings danger
- Packers WR Nelson unlikely to play vs. Falcons
- Ice causing large number of falls in La Crosse
- Republican senator circulates marijuana extract bill
- Icy conditions make area sidewalks slippery
- Travel dangerous in many roads in Wisconsin
- Ice storms reducing blood donations in Midwest
- Pocan no longer attending inauguration