FOND DU LAC, Wis. (AP) -- Fond du Lac police have announced the arrest of the husband of a woman found dead in her home.
Officers went to the home Tuesday evening to check on the woman's welfare because she had not been seen for a couple days. Police found the body of 33-year-old Nicole Anderson, who had suffered a gunshot wound.
Police say they were notified late Wednesday morning that 35-year-old Jason E. Anderson had been arrested in another state.
Police aren't saying where. But they say investigators have been working closely with other law enforcement agencies and will be en route to interview Anderson. They say no other details are being released for now. They say more information will be provided as it becomes available through the course of the investigation.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death