MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Six Democratic candidates running in recall elections targeting incumbent Republican state senators have collectively raised nearly $1.6 million for those races.
The fundraising totals were reported Tuesday to the state.
All six Democrats face fake Democratic candidates in a July 12 primary. Those candidates are not actively campaigning and are raising very little money.
In the District 10 race, incumbent Sen. Sheila Harsdorf of River Falls reported raising nearly $328,000 through the end of June. Her Democratic challenger, Ellsworth public school teacher Shelly Moore, raised $237,000. Fake Democratic candidate Isaac Weix raised just $1,200.
Reports from the other candidates were not yet posted on the Government Accountability Board website late Tuesday afternoon. Totals for the Democrats were released by the Democratic Party.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial
- Husband charged in connection to wife's death