MADISON, Wis. (AP) -- Six Democratic candidates running in recall elections targeting incumbent Republican state senators have collectively raised nearly $1.6 million for those races.
The fundraising totals were reported Tuesday to the state.
All six Democrats face fake Democratic candidates in a July 12 primary. Those candidates are not actively campaigning and are raising very little money.
In the District 10 race, incumbent Sen. Sheila Harsdorf of River Falls reported raising nearly $328,000 through the end of June. Her Democratic challenger, Ellsworth public school teacher Shelly Moore, raised $237,000. Fake Democratic candidate Isaac Weix raised just $1,200.
Reports from the other candidates were not yet posted on the Government Accountability Board website late Tuesday afternoon. Totals for the Democrats were released by the Democratic Party.
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes