LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Snowfall totals across the News 8 viewing area range from 3-7 inches of snow with this next system.
Snow started falling early Tuesday morning in La Crosse.
It looks like the immediate La Crosse area will get 3-6 inches of snow. Winds will increase Tuesday from NW 10-20 mph, with guests to 30-35 mph. This will cause some blowing and drifting snow. Four to 7 inches is possible in areas to the north and east of La Crosse.
The National Weather Service has issued a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for the entire News 8 area from late Monday night until 6 p.m. Tuesday.
There is a WINTER STORM WARNING in effect for La Crosse, Eau Claire, Chippewa, Clark, and Jackson counties until 6 p.m. Juneau and Adams counties are under a WINTER STORM WARNING until midnight.
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser