LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Snowfall totals across the News 8 viewing area range from 3-7 inches of snow with this next system.
Snow started falling early Tuesday morning in La Crosse.
It looks like the immediate La Crosse area will get 3-6 inches of snow. Winds will increase Tuesday from NW 10-20 mph, with guests to 30-35 mph. This will cause some blowing and drifting snow. Four to 7 inches is possible in areas to the north and east of La Crosse.
The National Weather Service has issued a WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY for the entire News 8 area from late Monday night until 6 p.m. Tuesday.
There is a WINTER STORM WARNING in effect for La Crosse, Eau Claire, Chippewa, Clark, and Jackson counties until 6 p.m. Juneau and Adams counties are under a WINTER STORM WARNING until midnight.
- Safe cams help police, local businesses solve crime
- UW-L celebrates School of Education
- Gundersen Health System considered top hospital for enviornmental excellence
- Downtown Mainstreet hosts 'Clean Your Block Party'
- March for Science runs through La Crosse
- Earth Buzz! raising awareness for polinator importance
- Police: Stop calling about urban wild turkeys
- Volunteers offer support for people who recently left jail
- UW-L softball takes two versus UW-River Falls
- Minnesota farmers begin planting under optimal weather