LA CROSSE, Wis. - The U.S. Postal Service raised the price of a first-class forever stamp to 46 cents.
That's up by one penny.
Shipping service rates are also going up by an average of 4-percent.
The changes went into effect on Sunday.
The postal service is also unveiling plans for a new stamp, the First-Class Mail Global Forever Stamp.18303268
The stamp allows people to mail a letter anywhere in the world for $1.10.
For look at all the price changes coming from the U.S. Postal Service, visit http://about.usps.com/news/national-releases/2012/pr12_114.htm
- Repealing Obamacare: Trump says fast, Congress says slow
- Monday closings due to weather
- UPDATE: Tomah police believe they captured the suspects involved in a high speed chase Sunday
- US Rep. Pocan says he won't attend Trump inauguration
- Local activists hold "Save Our Healthcare" rally
- Local bar burglarized
- More than a dozen cell towers may go up in La Crosse
- Potential suicide spike in La Crosse County
- UPDATE: Suspect charged in Trempealeau County fatal crash
- Area youth group helps prepare for fundraiser