TOWN OF LINWOOD, Wis. (AP) - Sheriff's authorities say two people on a motorcycle have died in a collision with a minivan in Portage County.
The crash happened just before 5 p.m. Monday on Highway 66 in the Town of Linwood. Investigators say the minivan failed to yield the right of way and the motorcycle struck the vehicle. The two people on the bike were pronounced dead at the scene.
Sheriff's officials say no one in the minivan was seriously injured, but they declined to say how many people were in the vehicle.
- Local program helps entrepreneurs succeed
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- Low unemployment creates 'employee market'
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Onalaska mother, daughter charged with child neglect, animal mistreatment
- Assembly Republicans call for $300 million for roads
- Injured Packers Nelson, Adams could be game-time decisions
- New chronic wasting disease case found in central Minnesota
- Complaint leads to cross being removed from vets memorial