TOWN OF LINWOOD, Wis. (AP) - Sheriff's authorities say two people on a motorcycle have died in a collision with a minivan in Portage County.
The crash happened just before 5 p.m. Monday on Highway 66 in the Town of Linwood. Investigators say the minivan failed to yield the right of way and the motorcycle struck the vehicle. The two people on the bike were pronounced dead at the scene.
Sheriff's officials say no one in the minivan was seriously injured, but they declined to say how many people were in the vehicle.
- Wisconsin plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- Congress OKs bill averting Saturday gov't shutdown
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Police: Man pepper-sprayed autistic man eating free cookies
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Fatal shooting investigated in Bloomington