MADISON, Wis. - Two men entered a Madison home and threatened five people inside with a handgun and a pool cue early Sunday.
Police were called to the home in the 4200 block of Owl Creek Drive at 3:06 a.m. for a report of a home invasion.
Victims told police the two men demanded money and left with a video game console. Some of the victims were struck with the pool cue but not seriously injured.
Four men, ages, 20, 21, 23 and 24 and a 22-year-old woman were home at the time.
Police said they believe the home was targeted.
- Trump, Walker discuss Wisconsin dairy dispute
- Why more people may be driving hybrid vehicles
- Wisconsin at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- Wisconsin Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Prosecutor: No water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Student stabbed at Kenosha high school
- Bridge project in southeast Minnesota on schedule, budget
- House Republicans pass abortion bills
- Minnesota couple accused of sexually assaulting teenage girl
- Report: Saints, running back Peterson agree on contract