MADISON, Wis. - Two men entered a Madison home and threatened five people inside with a handgun and a pool cue early Sunday.
Police were called to the home in the 4200 block of Owl Creek Drive at 3:06 a.m. for a report of a home invasion.
Victims told police the two men demanded money and left with a video game console. Some of the victims were struck with the pool cue but not seriously injured.
Four men, ages, 20, 21, 23 and 24 and a 22-year-old woman were home at the time.
Police said they believe the home was targeted.
- Tuesday closings due to weather
- Changes coming to prescription drug monitoring website Tuesday
- Get a 'taste' of Onalaska while helping area teachers
- Xcel sets new record for hydroelectric production
- Winter Rec-Fest brings winter sports to La Crosse families
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation honors grant recipients
- 1 dead, 4 others injured by apparent carbon monoxide
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- Missing elderly man found dead in Grant County
- State leaders push for more progress at MLK Day celebration