Two people were injured after their car rolled over on Grandad Bluff Thursday afternoon.
It happened on the road leading to Grandad Park.
La Crosse Police say three people were in the car at the time of the crash and everyone was wearing their seat belt.
Tri-State Ambulance transported two people from the scene with non life threatening injuries.
La Crosse Police say the car rolled at least 3 times before coming to rest between some trees about 30 yards off the road.
They say speed is likely a factor in the crash. It remains under investigation.
- Washout impacting Highway 82 bridge traffic
- Area veterans visit cemeteries, honor fallen heroes
- Riverside Memorial Day ceremony honors sea-based service members
- Service members honored at La Crosse's Memorial Day ceremony
- La Crosse celebrates Memorial Day with annual parade
- 4 killed, 5 injured in minivan-pickup crash in NW Wisconsin
- Two people rescued from Onalaska Spillway
- Milwaukee man accused of killing wife, injuring their son
- Authorities: Girl hurt in 60-foot fall at Iowa state park
- C-FC senior has second chance at state gold