Two people were injured after their car rolled over on Grandad Bluff Thursday afternoon.
It happened on the road leading to Grandad Park.
La Crosse Police say three people were in the car at the time of the crash and everyone was wearing their seat belt.
Tri-State Ambulance transported two people from the scene with non life threatening injuries.
La Crosse Police say the car rolled at least 3 times before coming to rest between some trees about 30 yards off the road.
They say speed is likely a factor in the crash. It remains under investigation.
- Plans on hold for proposed cell towers in La Crosse
- Minnesota Gov. Dayton collapses during speech
- Gov. Walker proposes welfare changes
- Wisconsin Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- La Crosse's Satori Arts to be featured on 'American Pickers'
- Holmen Fire Department focuses fire safety education on different age groups
- WinCraft gets to work making Super Bowl merchandise
- ‘School Choice Week' showcases local schools for parents
- Bill Feehan remains La Crosse Republican Party Chairman
- Wisconsin Republicans criticize Baldwin for fundraiser