Two people were injured after their car rolled over on Grandad Bluff Thursday afternoon.
It happened on the road leading to Grandad Park.
La Crosse Police say three people were in the car at the time of the crash and everyone was wearing their seat belt.
Tri-State Ambulance transported two people from the scene with non life threatening injuries.
La Crosse Police say the car rolled at least 3 times before coming to rest between some trees about 30 yards off the road.
They say speed is likely a factor in the crash. It remains under investigation.
- Statewide personal care worker shortage creates uncertain future
- Wisconsin state schools superintendent field to be narrowed
- Local golfers take advantage of recent warm weather
- UW-La Crosse officials discuss possibility of tobacco-free campus
- February Primaries bring voters out in La Crosse
- Report: State trooper faces child porn charges
- State lawmakers fear backlash from giving themselves a raise
- Resolution would shift light rail funds to roads, bridges
- Bridge in Buffalo County collapses, causes car crash
- Prisons chief tells lawmaker youth facility is safe