VIROQUA, Wis. -- A Vernon County police chief will stand trial for alleged misconduct in office and sexual assault.
Readstown Police Chief Shay Larson was arrested in March after an investigation that began September 2011
Larson is accused of using his position as police chief to receive sexual favors. He is also accused of lying to investigators.
Larson is scheduled to stand trial September 25.
Larson has pleaded not guilty to nine counts, including felony misconduct in office and misdemeanor sexual assault.15332808
- Area couple awaits man's heart, liver transplant
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Holmen continues expansion with office building groundbreaking
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity
- ‘Nursing Research on the Green' presents advances in nursing at Viterbo
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Minnesota power plant that burns turkey litter faces closure