VIROQUA, Wis. -- A Vernon County police chief will stand trial for alleged misconduct in office and sexual assault.
Readstown Police Chief Shay Larson was arrested in March after an investigation that began September 2011
Larson is accused of using his position as police chief to receive sexual favors. He is also accused of lying to investigators.
Larson is scheduled to stand trial September 25.
Larson has pleaded not guilty to nine counts, including felony misconduct in office and misdemeanor sexual assault.15332808
- Local family moves in to Habitat for Humanity home
- Women's March on Madison draws thousands to protest Trump
- UW-La Crosse students organize 'Women's March on La Crosse'
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- UPDATE: Officer won't be charged in Holmen shooting
- The Latest: Judge won't drop charges against ex-UW student
- Baldwin supports pair of Trump nominees
- Taste of Onalaska raises money for teachers
- Chili cook-off warms up community while raising money
- Area protester goes to joins Women's March on Washington D. C.