The trial begins for the man accused of strangling a La Crosse woman to death.
Izelia Golatt, 45, faces first-degree intentional homicide charges for the death of Kristen Tabbert Rodgers.
Police say Golatt and Rodgers knew each other and were together the night before Rodgers' body was found in a north side La Crosse parking lot.
They also say drugs will play an integral part in the case.
The trial is expected to last at least a-week and Golatt faces life in prison if convicted.16718710
- Wisconsin man accused of posting nude photos of ex online
- Local program offers veterans extra healthcare
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Holmen man sentenced to life for murder of girlfriend
- GOP bill would discipline hecklers at UW speeches
- Wisconsin DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Wisconsin judge hears challenge to homemade bakery ban
- Sparta American Legion Family presents check to Freedom Honor Flight
- WIAA to offer concussion insurance for student athletes
- West Salem Middle School raises awareness for importance of physical activity